ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
the CFO, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will manage the collection of assigned
past due accounts.
· Collect and bill subsidized child
· Liaison between academies and CCIS offices.
· Review past due accounts and develop
and execute a collection action plan.
· Report problem cases to Collection
· Maintain client information via a
· Minor travel.
· Provide exceptional customer service
to both internal and external customers.
· Provide accurate and thorough
research and documentation of resolution of all payment discrepancies, deductions
· All other duties as assigned.
successful candidate must be able to adequately perform each essential duty and
have the following education and experience:
· An Associates or Bachelors’ degree
from an accredited college or university or a minimum of two years’ related
· Strong organizational and customer
· A good understanding of collections
and account management.
· Must be professional and possess
excellent telephone skills.
· Proficient in Excel and Word.
· Excellent written and verbal
· Must be detail oriented and have
strong organizational skills.
· Work as a team member within Accounts
Receivable at corporate headquarters.
· Experience in handling a high volume
compensation and benefits plan commensurate with experience.