Creative LAB Manager – Miami, Florida
We are looking for an enthusiastic Creative LAB Manager to organize and coordinate administrative duties and LAB procedures. Your role is to make and maintain an energized and vivacious creative working environment, ensuring efficient levels of effectiveness, communication, and safety.
LAB duties and responsibilities include streamlining communication, supervising staff, scheduling meetings and appointments with internal and external parties, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors, and providing general administrative support to our team. Previous experience as a front office manager or office administrator would be an advantage.
A successful Creative LAB Manager is an energetic person who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats and possesses a love of working in a creative environment. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative tasks and executive support-related duties, and able to work autonomously, with little supervision. A people person who is well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting a Creative LAB comprised of diverse artistic professionals. Ultimately, ensuring the smooth running of the LAB to improve NABU’s procedures and day-to-day operations.
– Creative LAB staff supervision
– Inventory and device control
– Serve as a point person for LAB manager duties, including
o Security of devices
– Schedule meetings and appointments
– Organize the LAB layout and order stationery and equipment
– Maintain the LAB condition and arrange any repairs where necessary
– Organize LAB operations and procedures
– Coordinate with Creative Director and the IT department on all LAB equipment
– Provide general support to visitors
– Assist in the onboarding of new hires
– Address team queries regarding LAB management issues (eg, stationary, hardware, travel arrangements, etc).
– Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and security services
– Oversee the timely commencement of LAB workshops and programs
– Plan in-house and off-site activities, such as parties, celebrations, and conferences.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
– Proven office or LAB management, administrative or assistant experience
– Knowledge management responsibilities, systems and procedures
– Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
– Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong organization and planning skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
Our package includes a competitive salary, health benefits, PTO.
All applications must be accompanied by a cover letter, resume, and LinkedIn profile. Email resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Initial interviews will be held virtually on zoom. A final interview will be held in person.