The Digital Marketing Manager will partner with the Vice President of Global Marketing to support the improvement of inbound lead generation activities for email marketing and social media; improve website engagement and SEO strategies; and mature the sales prospecting techniques through a contemporary digital brand experience.
- Responsible to oversee the operations of all digital marketing activities
- Plans and maintains work procedures and processes that enable optimal performance
- Improve inbound marketing and demand generation activities through email and database marketing activities in conjunction with Program and Marketing Managers.
- Identify homogeneous profiles within all DB records to build program segments for tailored campaigns.
- Conduct research and segmentation to achieve relevancy
- Develop HTML emails in communication with design and program teams
- Schedule, deploy, monitor and evaluate email campaigns including optimization and testing
- Redesign and manage company corporate website, providing ideas to improve design, engagement, and conversion rates.
- Use analytics and reporting savvy to inform/direct decisions around email marketing campaigns that will impact revenue.
- Build brand and name recognition through all digital channels.
- Execute on all social media, SEO, and SEM strategies for the marketing team.
- Broad knowledge of the field with proven leadership skills
- Resolves issues and contributes to unit/area development.
- Deep knowledge of marketing automation tools, email marketing strategies and online demand generation
- Extremely comfortable using empirical data to support marketing decisions
- Ability to glean intelligence and behavioral inferences from data
- Excellent organizational and detail-orientated skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good understanding of CAN-SPAM rules and guidelines
- Technical Knowledge including:
- Marketing automation systems (Eloqua, preferred)
- CRM (Salesforce.com or similar)
- Content Management Systems (ie:
- Social Media Platforms (HootSuite,
Twitter, LinkedIn, FB, Google+, at a minimum)
- Adobe Creative Suite familiarity (InDesign,
PhotoShop, Google Analytics or other web
- Google AdWords
- MS Office
- Minimum of 6 years of Inbound and
Digital Marketing experience