The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving sales in global markets and centralizing communications and best practices with the sales manager and senior management. The Digital Marketing Manager will be the onsite resource for all digital advertising related questions, strategy, and best practices. The Digital Marketing Manager will also work with the IT Department to ensure campaign execution is fulfilled to senior management expectations. The Digital Marketing Manager position is a vital role and will require someone who can work in a fast paced environment.
Summary of essential job functions
- Generate sales leads through company websites, email marketing and third party websites.
- Ability to create digital marketing strategies for inbound traffic, brand awareness and lead generation.
- Create, edit and administer company websites.
- Direct the creation of digital advertising for magazines, tradeshows and trade journals.
- Understand and follow SEO standards.
- Assist sales in preparing for tradeshows and special presentations.
- Take total control of Email Marketing – manage team responsible for eblasts, reports, deliverability, CTR and open rates.
- Experience and working knowledge of PPC campaigns.
- Implement tracking and reporting mechanisms that are used to establish campaign effectiveness and ROI for all digital mediums.
- Able to measure and report Google Analytics data.
- Convey email and social media campaign wins to marketing and sales teams in order to reduce churn, and grow existing customer base monthly.
- Manage and report activity on a weekly basis and be able to communicate effectively to senior management successes with marketing strategies and identifying areas of improvement.
- Cultivate best practices for vertical specific strategies in order to grow revenue within different industries.
- Contribute to the future growth and acceleration of the business.
- When problems arise, it will be necessary to perform troubleshooting steps to ensure that issues are properly resolved. Also, it will be part of your responsibility to document best practices, so if the same issue arises in the future, the team is better prepared to handle it.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising
Minimum of 2 years of digital marketing experience
Minimum of 1 year of direct management experience
Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products – Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator
Knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP5 and WordPress.
RELOCATION PROVIDED FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE