Our client, one of the fastest growing SaaS start-ups in NY, is seeking an experienced, creative and analytical Director of Product Marketing to work cross functionally with their Product, Engineering, and Marketing team. The Director of Product Marketing will develop product positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategies for their products and services.
This is a hands on role, where you will be a key member of the team with responsibilities including the development and execution of product launches, sales enablement, sales training, product collateral, and competitive analysis.
The ideal candidate will have a record of success in SaaS B2B product marketing and product management environments, delivering measurable results. Marketing is a key driver of their continual growth.
- Collaborate heavily with the Product and Engineering teams to develop research studies and reports for customer engagement and demand generation (benchmarks, industry trends, ROI-analysis, etc)
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates company by their target buyers, understanding customer needs, competitive drivers and, market trends
- Plan and execute product/feature launches across cross-functional teams (Product, Marketing, Account Management, Sales) and create related sales enablement assets with messaging that resonates and nurtures their target buyers.
- Work across markets and channels (email, SEM, field marketing, email marketing etc) to create product collateral such as: product videos, demos, demo scripts, positioning, competitive selling strategies, ROI calculators, case studies, web content, white papers, presentations, and data sheets.
- Perform on-going market research and articulate competitive differentiators to internal teams and customers.
- Work with Product Management to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, and competitive factors) to influence the product roadmap, feature gaps and customer requests.
- Work with Sales Ops to support the sales pipeline and drive higher conversion rates through sales-enablement programs.
- 5+ years of related product or solutions marketing experience.
- Excellent written, verbal and highly effective presentation skills.
- Proven track record successfully marketing a B2B SaaS platform preferred
- Success developing and delivering sales tools and content that drive pipeline, higher win rates, and revenue through integrated programs.
- Experience conducting and analyzing market and competitive research.
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, salespeople, industry analysts and press.
- Technical awareness and a keen sense for what makes projects complex.