ENTERPRISE SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Due to rapid growth and expansion, our client is seeking an Enterprise Sales Account Executive who thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment.
The Enterprise Sales Account Executive will be tasked with hunting and closing for new business. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience selling cloud based digital asset management software SaaS solutions to medium and global 2000 businesses, in a highly competitive market. Hunt for new business in your defined territory, forecast aggressive goals to grow key markets, and successfully build consultative relationships with key marketing and C-level decision makers. Strong prospecting, qualification skills, and closing skills required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of over-achievement in direct software sales. Success reflected in quota performance for the last 5 years. Candidates will be asked to provide documentation to support their success in sales.
- Develop proposals; respond to RFP’s and conduct face-to-face/web sales presentations for prospective customers.
- Must be comfortable selling against established vendor, status quo, and industry leaders.
- Generate new accounts and close sales opportunities using your superior presentation, management and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to grow business within established accounts and retain current customer base.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Personable, charismatic, extremely strong listening, questioning, and presentation skills.
- Proficient at moving a prospect through the entire sales cycle using a consultative, solution sales approach.
- Develop strong new client relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities.
- Ability to deeply engage with C-level buyers, and provide solutions.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet quarterly/annual quota requirements.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter, who can work independently, as well as part of a team.
Client offers a competitive compensation package including a base salary, commission structure, and bonus.