Looking for an opportunity to grow a marketing team and develop strategy for a trusted brand? Our client is seeking an experienced Marketing Director to join their team. This position presents a unique opportunity for a dynamic individual to lead and shape the company’s marketing efforts to drive continued growth in the business, generate greater affinity with their customers, and build a greater profile for the company in the real estate community at large.
The Director of Marketing will develop and manage the company’s internal and external communications strategy including messaging, content, and media. You will be driving the marketing strategy and execution efforts, including directing the internal marketing team as well as external marketing/PR/website consultants.
This position will report directly to the CEO, and will start with one direct report – a Marketing Manager.
Ideal candidate should have:
- 5-10 years’ experience in B2B marketing, advertising, public relations, or other related fields
- Strong digital marketing experience, deep understanding of B2B campaign implementation strategies, A/B testing, and digital behavior analytics
- Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- Data-driven approach to marketing in a B2B environment. Proven ability to track, analyze and report results. Ability to design customer feedback loops and cohort data that provides regular insights for enhancing strategy
- Develop and implement high-impact strategies for multi-channel marketing efforts to drive customer engagement, campaign performance and strong ROI across social media, email, CRM, web, search, PR and other channels
- Define content marketing strategy, including internally and externally produced content
- Perform market research, data analysis and customer interviews to drive marketing and inform product strategy
- Write and oversee copy development for corporate materials including: media materials, plan, presentations, reports, blogs, web copy, social media, sales collateral, press releases
- Manage relationships with agencies and other outsourced vendors. Select, onboard, and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing tools.
- Oversee Marketing Team, providing project management, prioritization, deadlines, guidance, and collaboration
- Work with product team to design and execute the go to market plan for new product releases and updates
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Analytics/Adwords/SEO
- Background in either the energy or real estate industry