Our client, one of the fastest growing UK technology startups, is seeking an experienced SaaS / Business Development Associate to join their NYC team! With 5 offices spanning 3 continents, and over 170+ employees, 1000+ customers, they are positioned to continue double digit growth through 2016. Their predictive marketing technology and fully managed service work together in complete synergy to help marketers communicate with their most valuable visitors, at the most important time.They personalize individual user journeys across devices to increase conversions for more than 1000 global brands.
About the role:
Become part of one of the fastest growing tech startups ever in a business unit integral to achieving their ambitious growth targets. Lead entire sales processes from prospecting contacts, to launching initial campaigns with some of the world’s biggest brands. Working with internal design, project management and sales teams, you will build strategies that enable the successful application of the company’s technology to their online business, carrying these relationships through launch whilst maintaining top class service throughout.
Our client offers a collaborative team work culture and environment, as well as a full range of regular social activities for you to get involved in!
- Building new client relationships and maintaining them in the short term.
- Work with sales assistants and inside sales to convert qualified leads from demo – through to contract completion.
- Maintain current partner relationships.
- Research and understand a client’s needs and work with expert teams to develop a tailored solution.
- Pitch to clients about their solution in person, in writing and on the phone.
- Network at conferences and industry events.
- Work closely with account management to deliver customer success and secure long term client satisfaction
- Build and manage your pipeline within Salesforce.
- Build strong pitch decks with the marketing and design teams for upcoming meetings.
- Help senior managers with recruitment ops.
- Travel to local market monthly or as required to meet prospects and customers.
- A proven track record of exceeding new business targets consistently in a sales / business development role preferably within the online / technology space.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling in the digital or SAAS business
- Experience of stakeholder management with the intention of selling in annual contracts.
- Experience researching, prospecting, pitching, managing and building a pipeline and closing deals.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills. Confident using the telephone
- Organized, with good attention to detail. You can follow internal processes well.
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities and is commercially minded.
- Ability to take advice and feedback on board
- Salesforce or an equivalent CRM experience
- A proven personal development structure that will help you grow.
- An exciting and dynamic work environment combined with responsibility from the very beginning
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience
- Opportunity to become part of a strong dynamic team with a winning mentality that you can learn from