Due to our rapid growth & expansion, our client is seeking a highly experienced and well-connected SAP Solutions Account Executive to drive sales strategy and planning by working with prospects and established customers to generate pipeline and revenue quota attainment.
Through effective client relationships, the right individual will also identify and qualify opportunities to help deepen client partnerships and further develop business.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of SAP sales methodology; value based selling techniques, presentation delivery, deal structuring, negotiation skills and SAP solutions.
We are seeking an experienced, proactive and sharp professional with an executive presence that will be responsible for the following:
- Identify,understand and define customer needs, objectives and business requirements, design a solution that can best meet the clients’ requirements
- Communicate the business requirements to project/implementation team after completion of sale to ensure a smooth transition
- Develop sales presentation materials
- Demonstrate the value of the solution
- Promote and identify solutions, articulate functional fit, respond to bid cycles
- Contribute to pipeline and revenue growth, through public speaking at selected meetings and networking opportunities, participation and coordination of client workshops, tradeshows and other events
- Staying up to date with new trends within SAP, the competition, partners, and the entire IT industry as a whole
- Actively assist in completing business plans to generate sales pipeline
- Help drive individual and overall sales quota attainment
- Has a significant network of established executive-level client contacts, ideally at the Enterprise level
- Minimum 5+ years of proven management consulting sales experience in SAP required; as well as outsourced/managed services, and system integrator experience
- Experience in selling to VP and C-Suite level
- Be able to rapidly assimilate and distil complex topics in the form of a presentation
- Consistent achievement of large scale sales quotas and closed sales at the $500M – $5M range
- Relationship oriented with an aptitude for creating and nurturing connections with others
- Self-starter who is curious and creative
- Capable of utilizing strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation and written skills to successfully interact with SAP stakeholders and clients
- Willingness to do what it takes to be successful
- Strong work ethic with a passion to work hard