We are looking for a Search Engine Manager to manage a portfolio of marketing campaigns from onboarding to day-to-day maintenance.
● Managing paid campaigns across different networks such as Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
● Oversee all elements of paid search campaigns including campaign planning, setup, management, pacing, analysis, optimization and forward recommendations.
● Assist in development of paid media plans, campaign planning and strategy.
● Ability to provide account expansion roadmap, strategy, and incremental budget recommendations.
● Execute tests, collect, and analyze data, identify trends/insights to achieve maximum ROAS in paid campaigns.
● Support the Client Service Team on all SEM issues, including collaborating with them on an ongoing basis to provide big picture insights, strategies, and forward recommendations.
● Responsible for proofreading content, ensuring quality of the overall campaign and maintaining the integrity of the client’s brand.
● Generate weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and/or quarterly performance reports for clients, and ability to recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies.
● Collaborate with technical team on the implementation of codes onto URLs for effective tracking and return on investment measurement.
● Keep up to date with industry trends, research industry related media, and paid search best practices.
● Extensive and technical SEM knowledge and experience
● Minimum of 5 years’ experience
● Google, Bing, and Facebook Ads Certifications are preferred
● Must be able to manage multiple accounts (5+) effectively
● Detail oriented and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
● Inquisitive by nature and able to work both collaboratively and independently
● Ad agency experience preferred
● Strong Excel skills
● Strong Analytical and Strategic skills
● Ability to read and interpret performance data
● Able to work on multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
● Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
● Fast learner
● Must be a team player
· Competitive compensation and commission plans
· Health Care – Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
· 401K plan with immediate enrollment
· Career advancement
· Generous vacation
· Pizza Wednesdays
· Sunny and bright offices in Midtown Manhattan