To plan and conduct audit programs for all areas of the bank. Evaluate the adequacy of internal controls and operational effectiveness, reliability and accuracy of the Bank’s books and records, and regulatory reporting. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Compiles audit findings and recommends revisions to systems, policies and procedures. Performs specials investigations as directed by senior management or the Chief Auditor and prepares reports detailing the finding noted. In addition, performs various administrative duties as determined by the Chief Auditor.
- Bachelor’s Degree with accounting, finance or business.
- Ten plus years of audit/operations experience with five years in management.
- Broad knowledge of audit, accounting, bank operations, bank compliance, and information technology
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to interface with all levels of bank staff.
- Results oriented
- Must be highly-organized and able to manage many concurrent projects