SENIOR MANAGER — DIGITAL ANALYTICS
Fuse Media is seeking a Senior Manager of Digital Analytics to join the Audience Development team. In this role, s/he will own digital analytics for all Fuse Media digital properties including Fuse Media websites, mobile apps, syndication channels, and social media with a concentration on video audience growth. This candidate will work effectively across editorial, research, and product teams to crunch data from multiple sources and recommend strategies that span various lines of business. This role will be based in New York and report to the Digital Strategy & Operations team.
- Interpret data across channels to provide quick-turn insights to Marketing, Content, and Product teams
- Develop data visualization-based performance reports and presentations related to audience growth and viewership
- Inform paid media strategy team around campaign performance and efficiency
- Manage all vendor partnerships related to digital analytics tools and services
- Assist with quantitative and qualitative research to support Fuse digital initiatives
- Provide projections and forecasting for digital strategy and planning
- Provide campaign insights and reporting to Ad Sales and Integrated Marketing
- Use platform data to develop proprietary research for use across Sales and Marketing
- 5+ years digital analytics with proven ability to effectively communicate data-driven insights
- Experience across both digital and linear analytics a plus
- Detail oriented with ability to move quickly and drive action and results
- Expertise across digital research and analytics tools including Google, Omniture, Tubular, Comscore, Social platform analytics, etc.
- Proven ability to collaborate with multiple departments
- Bachelors’ degree