Our client is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analyze consumer research, customer research, channel trends, current market conditions and competitor information to unlock new insights that will drive competitive advantage.
- Monitor industry best practices
- Team up with global Category and teams to develop new marketing platforms
- Team up with global Category to localize existing global product platforms
- Ensure full on-time and in full deliverables
Develop and implement yearly marketing plan and activities for new and existing products:
Facilitate cross-functional Brand and category reviews to identify issues and opportunities
- Define Brand Top must Do’s
- Assess and develop high quality National Marketing plan activities
- Team up with other functions to facilitate channel / customer specific shopper marketing activities in line with National plans
- Team up with Category and Finance and Sales Organization to deliver yearly AOP financial goals
- Team up with Category and supply chain to lead and optimize innovation deployment plan
- Team up with Category and Supply team and sales organization and category management to deliver demand goals
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- MROI (marketing return on investment), RCQ and key performance metrics
- Team up with Finance team and business development to develop pricing strategy
- Team up with Supply team and sales team to ensure on time delivery of the long term strategic marketing forecasts as input to longer term capacity planning
Lead Customer-facing brand activities with Business development and Sales team:
Team up with sales planning to develop channel strategy brand top must do’s
- Define brand standards for implementation by the sales organization and the category management organization
- Bring together Category strategy, and brand marketing plan into a powerful selling story for the customer to be delivered during sales JBPs
Establish effective working relationships and ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders and external agencies and partners.
- First point of decision making for the products / brand in the commercial triangle (Sales planning, Digital lead, field sales and Category Management).
- Capable of engaging and influencing stakeholders
Develop and coordinate means to seek regular input from Sr. Management and key constituencies regarding the quality of the plans / projects for the products / Brand
- Bachelor’s required, MBA preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong power point and presentation skills
- Comfortable working with Nielsen and performing Nielsen analysis
- Lead and work in cross-functional teams
- Organization and planning
- Technical marketing skills
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Team-leadership and stakeholder management
- Energy, adaptability and drive
- Creativity and entrepreneurship
- Sense of urgency