Senior Sales Engineer, Chemicals and Equipment
Seeking Chemical Engineers and Technical Sales professionals with industrial water treatment and/or specialty chemical applications expertise with high/low pressure boilers, cooling water, heat exchangers, chillers, and wastewater treatment systems. Experience within Commercial, Institutional, Light Industrial, Food & Beverage, or Manufacturing segments is preferred. As a Technical Sales Engineer, you will work closely with your customers to troubleshoot and resolve daily operational and water/steam/HVAC utility-related issues in addition to helping them achieve longer-term goals supporting facility sustainability. This sales territory will support customers within the five major boroughs of New York City with a focus on Long Island.
Our client is the worldwide leader in technical innovation having core expertise in water, air, and energy management solutions. They promote from within and offer a wide range of career opportunities on a global basis. Due to strong profitable growth they have several expansion positions located throughout the country.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology or other Engineering or Technical degree
- 5+ years of water treatment chemical or capital equipment sales experience
- Strong relationship management skills and consultative selling approach
- Clear track record of strong sales achievements
- Expertise or exposure to high/low pressure industrial boilers, condensers, chillers, cooling towers, heat exchangers, HVAC systems, waste treatment operations, specialty chemicals, filtration systems, ultra filtration (UF), reverse osmosis (RO), deionization (DI), sludge presses, and/or clarifiers a plus
- Ability and desire to solve problems in a wide range of industrial and commercial process settings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record