Our client, an industry leader for 40 years, is one of the largest and most recognized staffing firms in the Northeast. They are currently looking for motivated, sales-oriented Recruiters who thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment, to join their New York City office.
The Staffing Manager is an experienced recruiter responsible for working with candidates through all phases of the recruiting life cycle. The day-to-day role of the Staffing Manager is to act independently, exercise independent judgment and discretion with skilled candidates, effectively source, interview and match candidates to current and future job requirements. This role requires the ability to create employment partnerships with candidates in order to effectively manager their career search. The Staffing Manager is an exempt position.
- Effectively source candidates using a variety of methods, including social media, job boards, and referrals.
- Develop and maintain a consistent pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Organize candidate search process and manage expectations around rates, titles, and client requirements.
- Prepare candidates for interviews with clients by providing tangible and detailed information that will help to ensure a successful interview process.
- Maintain effective and frequent communication with candidates to develop long term relationships.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of all offers to candidates.
- Work independently and exercise independent judgment in the determination of engaging, developing and maintaining suitable candidates
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience – previous recruiting or sales experience a plus.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, competitive environment.
- Demonstrate positive customer relations at all times.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to persevere and be resilient in face of set-backs and challenging sales goals.
- Employees in this Staffing Manager role demonstrate a significant degree of independence, organizational commitment, experience and professionalism in the performance of their role